Monday, November 07, 2005

Gastro Health

Gastro Health [Digestive]. NSP spent two years intensively evaluating various herbs in order to create this unique, patented, natural formula designed to support stomach health. Recent scientific studies determined that H. pylori bacteria may be a primary cause of ulcers and found that ingredients in this formula may inhibit the activity of H. pylori. In clinical studies, deglycyrrhizinated licorice extract (DGLE) helped soothe stomach irritations and relieved associated discomfort. Gastro Health also provides pau d’arco bark extract, clove flower powder extract, Inula racemosa root extract and capsicum fruit. Gastro Health provides nutritional support for the stomach during stress, strain and discomfort.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily, plus 2 capsules at bedtime.

BENEFITS
• Inhibits the growth of the dangerous H. pylori bacteria.
• Soothes the stomach.
• Minimizes gastric irritation and discomfort.

3 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few years ago I was diagnosed as having an “acid stomach,” hiatal hernia, esophageal reflux, and esophagus ulcers. For a period of time I took prescribed ulcer medication and over-the-counter medication, including massive doses of antacids. None of these medications cured or even relieved my condition. My condition gradually worsened until I found out about herbal remedies.

I tried Gastro Health and Proactazyme, an enzyme product to aid digestion. After only one “dose” my stomach felt better. The herbal remedies are like a miracle! Now I can eat most anything without pain or indigestion. I’d like to say “thank you” to Nature’s Sunshine and their scientists for their products”

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a chronic condition for several years of gnawing stomach pain, bloating, heartburn, etc. I was taking Zantac (prescription) and Gaviscon antacid daily. I feel the Gastro Health has been particularly effective, as immediately I got the good results of no hunger or gnawing pain in my stomach. My stomach problems have been much, much better these past months.

I shared this with my daughter who had similar stomach problems, and she experienced the same benefits.

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had to write and let you know how remarkable the results were from the Proactazyme Plus and Gastro Health. I noticed results with the first dose. The next day my stomach no longer burned and I no longer had that bloated feeling after meals. The Stress-J helped me so much with the stress I was having. I felt calm and I was able to sleep much better at night. The herbal products helped me more in just a few days than all the over-the-counter antacids I have used for the past 2 or 3 months. I want to let you know that I’m glad to be a member of Nature’s Sunshine and I’m sure I’ll be using more of your products in the future. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home