Friday, September 30, 2005

Food Enzymes

Food Enzymes [Digestive] is a key product for the digestive system. All foods require processing (digestion), and enzymes are able to break down food compounds for assimilation into the bloodstream. A number of different enzymes are needed to deal with differing food compounds. Some of these are produced by the body, some are found in foods. However, most processed foods lack the enzymes needed for proper digestion. This formulation supplements the body's production of these enzymes. For example, pepsin is used for the digestion of proteins in an acid environment (betaine hydrochloride or HCl); pancreatin is produced by the pancreas to digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats in alkaline environments; mycozyme digests starches; papain and bromelain digest protein; bile salt makes fats soluble and prepares them for further digestion by lipase. One capsule will help you digest a minimum of 30 grams of protein, 30 grams of carbohydrates and 20 grams of fats.
Benefits:
• Supplements the body’s production of important enzymes.
• Provides a blend of enzymes to digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
• Helps prevent or relieve occasional indigestion.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a neighbor who is a truck driver. He had occasional acid indigestion and nothing seemed to work. I gave him Food Enzymes to try. Then he left on a trip and reported back when he returned that the enzymes had made such a difference that after 3,000 miles he threw out his other products.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went through a period where I was losing weight. I didn't have an appetite and always felt full, even when I ate little food. A friend suggested that the food I ate wasn't digesting efficiently. It would stay in my stomach, making me feel full all the time. She recommended Nature's Sunshine Food Enzymes. Now my appetite has imiproved and I'm back to my ideal weight.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“I love food, but went through a period of time when food didn’t love me. I knew what was waiting for me after a meal: Bloating, gas burping, and diarrhea. I learned that I was simply lacking the basic enzymes that would allow me to digest and absorb food properly. How do I spell relief? FOOD ENZYMES!”
---Debbie Law

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Food Enzymes have changed my life! I used to have horrible digestive problems----constipation, indigestion, and heartburn. As long as I take my Food Enzymes, I have none of those problems. It usually works the next day!”
---Gwen Johnson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home