Sunday, October 02, 2005

Nature's Noni

Nature's Noni™ Juice (formerly Morinda Citrifolia Juice) [Immune, Structural, Nervous, Digestive, Intestinal, Respiratory] is Morinda citrifolia fruit juice. The juice contains unique phytonutrients and antioxidants, including selenium. Phytonutrients nourish the body's cells, organs and tissues. They also fight damage caused by aging, harmful chemicals and pollution. Nature's Noni juice is particularly useful for promoting healthy skin, healthy joints and a general feeling of well-being. Years of native use suggest that the many benefits of the morinda fruit come from these phytonutrients, antioxidants and its other physiologically unique ingredients. Nature's Noni contains reconstituted Morinda citrifolia fruit juice, natural flavors and no preservatives. The natural blend of flavors gives Nature's Noni liquid a pleasant tropical taste. Benefits:
•Helps normalize blood pressure.
•Supports the female reproductive system and minimizes discomfort due to menstrual cramping.
•Supports joint health and mobility.
•Promotes a feeling of well-being.
•Helps support proper digestion.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a genetic neuromuscular disease called spinal muscular atrophy. Since it has affected me from infancy, pain and having to deal with pain is just a way of life with me.

When I was 17, I decided that since the doctors couldn’t figure out how to help me with the different causes of pain, the only option I had left was to take morphine. It has worked but it is a drug that I would prefer to do without.When Nature’s Sunshine came out with Noni juice we decided to give it a try.

Two causes of my pain have been my joints and also random nerve pain. Sometimes I will have a pain perhaps in my hand and then it will be in my leg. This is something that happens perhaps 12 times an hour all day long. It was something I was used to.

When I took the Noni juice for the first time that nerve pain stopped. It came back about 20 minutes later so we increased the dose of the Noni juice until I got to where I didn’t have any pain the whole day. Within a week of taking the Noni juice I could move my joints without pain. A month after that the creaking feeling when I move my legs and arms was completely gone.

The thing that I really appreciate is as long as I took the Noni juice the less I have to take the morphine. This year is the first year that I am ending with an extra bottle of morphine that I haven’t had to take. A cup of Noni juice in the morning is much more preferable than taking morphine all day long.

I really appreciate Nature’s Sunshine for coming out with this wonderful product.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noni came out in 2000 and prior to that my father has been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. The medical doctors had him on morphine and prednisone a couple time a day. When Nature’s Sunshine came out with the Noni, I immediately shipped him some. It took about six months, but after six months he was completely off of the prednisone and the morphine for his pain. He later took first place in the National Horseshoe Tournament and he attributes that to the Noni use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home