Sunday, October 02, 2005

Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids

Super Omega-3 EPA [Circulatory]. Omega-3 fatty acids are one of four basic fats that the body derives from foods. While many of the other fats are harmful, omega-3s benefit the body and are especially good for the heart. Super Omega-3 EPA is a source of two fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The body uses omega-3 fatty acids as one of the primary components of cell membranes. Omega-3s are also beneficial to the structural system and to the skin. Super Omega-3 EPA softgels contain approximately 1000 mg fish oil, with a ratio of 33:16 EPA to DHA (380 mg EPA, 190 mg DHA) per softgel. It also contains lemon to significantly reduce the aftertaste from fish oil and to reduce gas.
Benefits:
•Supports the cardiovascular system.
•Protects cell membranes.
•Contains lemon oil for improved taste and aftertaste.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

“I had awful contact dermatitis that started over a year plus ago with a patch on the back of my head the size of a silver dollar that spread to the back of my whole head from ear to ear, and then progressed down my neck. I tried two different prescriptions which helped short term but when I stopped, the rash and itch came back. Now that I have started taking four Super Omega Hi EPA and 3-4 of Super GLA daily, I have stopped the medication and I have no more rash and no more itch!”
Phyllis Young, Honolulu, HI

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two and a half weeks ago I hurt my elbow while bowling. I had hoped the pain would go away on it’s own but it wasn’t. I finally started taking 10 Super Omega 3 EPA (Stock # 1515-7) per day. They started to work within a couple of days. After about 5 days, I had no pain in my elbow. I also noticed that the constant aching I had been feeling in my knees went away.

I didn’t take my supplements for a good part of the weekend and I noticed the dull ache in my elbow starting to return so I immediately got back on the Omega 3’s and it has subsided again.

I just can’t imagine why everyone is not on Essential Fatty Acids. It should be taken right along with a daily multivitamin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home